Monday, August 1, 2016

Coding Languages For Starting Game Design

Coding Languages For Starting Game Design

What languages do you guys find that are the easiest to work with when learning how to code for video games?

I'll read the books or take the classes or watch the videos to learn it, but it's a little overwhelming how many coding languages exist out there, so I'm just looking for a language to begin with.

 

Truth is, I've got a small amount of experience with C++ and almost nothing else (HTML doesn't really count.)

I also know there are a fair number of computer languages out there that has the processing capability to create games for all sorts of media (whether its for retro systems, arcades, PC, mobile, whatever.)  I would be most interested in coding for retro systems, but I'm open to suggestions.


No comments:

Post a Comment