Sunday, July 24, 2016

Create A Gaming Operating System

Create A Gaming Operating System

Hello, I'm trying to build a Gaming/PC operating system like Steam that can is built off of either Linux or FreeBSD but I'm trying to figure out which one would be better because I would to create this OS with some characteristics of PS4/Xbox/&Steam (e.g. connecting to other users across the internet to play games with and GUI features like in the attached file). I seen people use Visual Basic for tutelage and they seem good but I'm only experienced in Visual Studio C#. However, would C# help? I read they game DEVs usually use C, C++, and Assembly Language and I'm teaching myself those programs outside my degree but I can't seem to find people who are showing you how to build on or modify OSs like Linux and FreeBSD. So if possible could someone point me into the right direction with material related to this topic.

Attached Thumbnails

  • v7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment