Sunday, July 24, 2016

Pointers For Unity 3D

Pointers For Unity 3D

I recently downloaded the free version of unity and was looking around the engine as well as over some of the tutorials and was wondering if anyone had any pointers that I, as a beginner, that I should keep in mind when I am building my first game.

 

For this first game I'm looking at trying to make some simple along the lines of the player needing to collect a certain number of gems/coins in a maze to move on to the next room as it gets further into the game there are different color gems/coins that are worth different amounts, giving the player multiple solutions to these levels.  Or they will all be worth the same amount and the player will have to get a certain number of each required color to proceed.  Each level will have a door that will be "locked" until the right number of gems is gathered in the room.  

 

I hope my question and game idea are clear.  If not, I'll clarify as best as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment