Saturday, July 23, 2016

Two Questions - Basic Adivce And Making A "match" Manager

Two Questions - Basic Adivce And Making A "match" Manager

Hi everyone, so I'm working on a multiplayer card game in Unity 3D. I've got networking where client can communicate with server and the other client connected to the server (I want the matches to be 1v1 so I'm only allowing 2 connections). 

 

Question 1: Since I'm having a hard time with Unity Networking and this game style is rather simple and without too much artwork, should I just code it in Java or would that be more difficult?

 

 

Question 2: If I stick with Unity, what do you guys envision to be the best approach on managing this game. As of right now, I'm having a hard time because I'd like there to be some sort of central manager where player one tells him I want to draw a card and the manager tells him what he drew. I want to design it this way because I want to store the decks in a database.

 

 

Honestly, any advice would be helpful and welcomed.


No comments:

Post a Comment