Saturday, July 30, 2016

Good Programming Books Without Computer Access

Good Programming Books Without Computer Access
I'm in an awkward transitory period where I've neither access to stable internet not access to my regular PC; all I've got is this trusty kindle fire. In that light, I'm looking for something light on exercises and code follow-alongs. On the other hand, I also want something mildly practical (I.e. not like "From Mathematics to Generic Programming", which is a dense blob of set theory). For reference, I'm a CS graduate with a few years professional experience, and I've also read most of the famous software engineering books like the pragmatic programmer and code complete. I'm okay with just about any domain, as long as I don't need to write code. Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment