Saturday, July 30, 2016

Vs2015:error After Canceled Vs2015 Update 3 Update

Vs2015:error After Canceled Vs2015 Update 3 Update

hi

 

I had vs2015 update 2 installed.  then i found out that they just release update 3, do i tried to update to update 3.  in the process of installing update 3, i loaded photoshop cc to do something.  photoshop then said that my scratch disk was full and could not load.  I realized that my c: ssd was almost full and photoshop could not load.  so i canceled updating vs 3, bad idea.  Then my vs2015 did not load anymore.  so i uninstalled it and installed the old verson of vs2015.  after installed and loaded vs2015, vs gave me error whenever i clicked on file command or the x on the top right to get out of the vs i got a windows popped up as i will show below.  any suggestion?

 

thanks for your help.

Attached Thumbnails

  • Screenshot (17).png

No comments:

Post a Comment